AIrco = Air Conditioning
Frig = Refrigeration
Optimizer = Optimal Performance
What is AircoFrig Optimizer ?
- An additive that restores and revitalizes your Hvac and Refrigeration Systems by using a Mechanosynthesis process.
- A blend of chemicals that introduces extreme lubricity, anti-wear, anti-oxidation into your systems.
- A Nanotechnology that has been laboratory tested and documented as one of the most efficient additives recorded on the Quantum realm.
- Is in part anchored by a PROA (Polarized Refrigerant Oil Additive) Technology.PROA Technology has proven track record with over 20 years of success and thousands of installations WorldWide.
- Contains Free Radical Scavengers that will significantly inhibit or delay oxidative processes
- A one time metal treatment that lasts the life time of the system and prevents restricted or plugged capillary tubes or sticky expansion valves.
Why Do I Need AFO ?
On average, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems lose 7% cooling capacity the first year, 5% the second year, and 2% each year thereafter—reaching as high as 18% in just five years.
It is well documented by American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) the leading authority of the HVAC-R industry, that HVAC-R systems will lose efficiency at a rapid pace. Reduction in cooling is due to a buildup of refrigeration oil that forms a plaque-like insulating barrier inside the system’s heat exchanger coil surfaces. This insulating buildup can be completely reversed by adding AFO.
This loss will cause a five-ton system to produce only four tons of cooling and still consume five tons worth of energy.